Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Time is flying!

Wow time just continues to get faster and faster. It feels like I just wrote to you all yesterday but yet so much has happened! We got fed so much yesterday it wasn’t even funny. Everyone was just giving us food. I probably ate one pound of rice. I felt so sick, but here it is really rude to turn down food so somehow we just keep eating. But we are feeling better today.

Franchesca is doing well! She participated in new beginnings with the young women this week and we are going to talk with her dad tonight for permission to be baptized this Sunday. So we are excited about this!

We are trying to find more opportunities to serve and find investigators that way, because service really does work.  People just invite you right into their house and let you serve them and then we just talk to them and ask if we can return and share our message with them.

In one of our lessons this week it was a little strange. Her mother in law is having some mental problems and runs away so this older lady was literally chained to a table by her foot. It was actually really sad. But an interesting story in the mission.
 
We also see many very large pigs in the countryside. They are also very dirty as pigs usually are!

Things are going well. I really do think I will be transferred. Our branch president had me speak in church with 10 minute warning. He said usually when he has these impressions it means I am leaving. So lots of people think i will be leaving. I will be sad to leave Yamasa, but I know that it means I am meant to be somewhere else!

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Steed
I love getting letters!

Me at our zone activity after flour was
thrown into my face a few times




No comments:

Post a Comment