Monday, February 27, 2017

Me voy de Yamasa! Transfers!

Me voy de Yamasa Familia y amigos!

My time in Yamasa has come to an end.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here.  What a pleasure it has been.  the people here are amazing and it is just beautiful.  It has been an amazing 4 months in Yamasa!  I am being transferred to the province La Romana which is close to the ocean and more in the east part of the country.  I have heard it is beautiful and the people are great so I am excited to be going.  It is sad to leave Yamasa, but it is a part of the mission and I know the Lord needs me in a different place at this time.

But this week went well.  We are having some troubles receiving permission for Franchesca to be baptized but the missionaries and the branch president are going to keep working with her on that.  She has a desire to be baptized and I know in the future she will be.  She is amazing, goes to church every Sunday, goes to seminary and mutual.  She is so prepared!

But not a lot of time today.  But I hope you are all doing well and great.  I will talk to you next week from La Romana!

Love,
Hermana Steed










No comments:

Post a Comment