Thursday, December 22, 2016

Have a very Merry Christmas

One of my favorite places in Yamasa, pictures do not do it justice
Hello everyone,

First off I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas this Sunday!

Not much has happened this week.  During christmas the missionary work is a little harder because a lot of people are gone and with their families, but we continue to contact and visit our investigators and visit members.

One fun experience this week was we went contacting and a lady gave us what they call naranja dulce.  So orange candy.  Well it was pretty terrible.  It is orange peel that is softened and in this gel thing.  She gave us so much of it, and sadly I had to gag it down.  I guess it is a really popular thing here, I felt bad but I did eat it all because it is nice that people give us stuff but I hope to not have to eat it again.  Haha!
This is a nicer home here, a lot of
people paint their homes bright colors

This past week was my 3 month mark in the mission- CRAZY!!  Time is flying.  Only 15 months left in the mission.  We have a lot of work to do here in Yamasa and continue to work hard!

Thanks for all your love and support!  Have a wonderful Christmas Day!

Love, 
Hermana Steed


A lot of homes here are just left undone, so this is common.








No comments:

Post a Comment